Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy [Belated] New Year!

I'm late, yes, but traveling over a thousand miles and coming back to a disorganized apartment (pack in haste, repent at leisure) tends to eat up one's free time, and making one's first student loan payment tends to eat up one's will to live (I exaggerate), so I haven't paid much attention to the blog.  I salute those of you who came by and visited in the interim - either you're very loyal or very bored.  Since there's little worth reporting about my first three days back in Washington, I'm instead going to focus on catching up from the end of December.  New posts are listed below:

Dec. 14th: Capitol South
Dec. 15th: Capitol Hill Books
Dec. 17th: First Proper Snow!
Dec. 18th: Navy Yard 
Dec. 25th: Merry Christmas!

Read and enjoy - tomorrow is Twelfth Night, and I may well have a culinary adventure to report!

No comments:

Post a Comment