Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Alas...

...I have a head cold.  It has sucked the energy right out of me, so I may not be able to update the blog much for the next day or two while I recover.  On the other hand, I have a fair bit of spare time, so maybe I will update.  The ultimate decider, I suspect, will be the quality (or lack thereof) of the wireless I'm poaching from one of my neighbors (not sure which, though).  I have pictures to upload, and on a weak wireless signal it will take hours.  I'll try shortly, but I give no guarantees.  Thanks for sticking with me, though, despite my lack of posts over the last two weeks!

EDIT (1:52pm): I cannot get Blogger's Add Images function to work on my internet connection, so I'm afraid I'll have to wait until the internet is being more auspicious.  My apologies!

No comments:

Post a Comment