Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Off to Battle!

I'm headed off to training in Gettysburg, PA this morning, and will remain there until midday on Friday.  I don't think I'll be able to post during that time, since I probably won't have internet access, but I'm going to the battlefield (or, should I say, The Battlefield) tomorrow, so I'll take pictures and post them here once I return.  In the meantime, check out the post below this one - there are some new [backdated] posts for December that I've written since I got back from Wisconsin, and I owe you all a church review from Saturday.  Ah well - maybe I'll get caught up to myself some day?

On an unrelated note, today is 1/11/11!  So at 11:11 today (am or pm, your choice) do something special - like take a screenshot of your computer clock [1/11/11 11:11] or something like that.  This sort of thing doesn't come around often!  (Don't worry if you forget, though - you'll have a chance for redemption/even greater success in November!)

No comments:

Post a Comment