Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy MLK Day!

I must confess that I don't really do anything special on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.  I never have.  This is not because I don't respect and admire Dr. King - I do - but because for as long as I've been aware of it (that is, since college), I've always found myself with piles of work to do, so I do that instead.  When I was still in school, it was academic work - now, it's housework.  Bluh.  So I've spent about an hour and a half doing dishes and cleaning the kitchen - after a breather, I'm off to clean the bathroom.  Then maybe I'll vacuum everywhere, make dinner, and bake cookies.  Oh, and I need to run over to the grocery store for lettuce.  And do Pilates, since I haven't walked today.  That's what I get for sleeping in.

I anticipate, either tonight or over the next day or two, finishing the posts on Gettysburg and last week's church review, and perhaps some other things.  You'll see them show up further down the page, but for your convenience I'll link I have linked to them below.
 
Jan. 8: Church Review: Immaculate Conception

Oh, and don't forget what today is supposed to be about!

No comments:

Post a Comment