Sunday, February 13, 2011

Reading Recommendations

I've added a new gadget to the bottom of this blog - scrolls down and in between the copyright info and the disclaimer you'll find a list of other DC blogs that I read and enjoy, some regularly (DCist) and some sporadically (We Love DC and Unsuck DC Metro).  If you're interested in what's going on around the city, don't rely on me for news!  Check out on of these blogs.  Or, if you want actual news, try TBD - DC news plus snark.  A quite enjoyable combination, and some of the TBD blogs, like Amanda Hess ("Sex and gender at work, in bed, and on the street") are quite interesting.

(You see, I realize that some of you may have been checking back here periodically for entertainment and, finding none (since I've been very bad about updating) have gone away sad.  Now, if you don't find something entertaining here, click one of those blog links for DC-related news and fun from a different source.  Just don't forget who sent you, and come back here now and then - I'm going to spend a hefty chunk of today writing, so you'll have new materials to peruse soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment