Monday, December 13, 2010

Tardy!

I've been remiss this past week, although I claim to have a good excuse - too much going on.  Multiple things came to a head last week, from extra tasks at work to baking for a bake sale, to cleaning, to Christmas shopping, to guests, to masses of dishes to do (several times over, in fact).  Rest assured, I did some fun things this weekend, and will write posts soon (hopefully tomorrow evening).  After all, I have another church review to share, along with photos of the craziest used book store I've ever encountered, a crafty project or two to share, and adventures in a new neighborhood.  It's not like I haven't been doing anything - but finding the energy to write...well, that's another question entirely!  I'll do my best to summon it up tomorrow as much for me as for you, dear readers, because (Heaven help me) my Christmas shopping isn't done yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment